1. The competition will be held on April 14, 2016, and shall start at 6 p.m. in front of the Aliw Theater, Star City Complex.
2. The contest is open to all official musicians of the contingents taking part in the festival dance competition.
3. There are no age nor gender restrictions.
4. Each ensemble must present a medley comprised of one song endemic to the area or region they represent, mashed with their own arrangement of the hit “Nae Nae” Minimum time for the presentation is four (4) minutes, and the maximum time is five (5) minutes. Contingents are prohibited from performing any movements that unduly endanger the safety of the musicians.
5. Groups must perform in full costume, and will be judged according to the following criteria:
• Musicality (Arrangement, Tonal Quality, Harmony) 50%
• Showmanship (Dynamics and Technique, including costumes and choreography) 40%
• Audience Impact 10%.
6. A penalty of one (1) point from the total score of all judges will be deducted for every 10 seconds below four (4) minutes, or 10 seconds beyond five (5) minutes.
7. No electronic instruments, pre-recorded instrumentation, nor vocals are allowed.
8. All groups must inform the organizing committee of their instrument configuration.
9. MBC will distribute a layout of the performance area on the street level in front of the stage, within which each group must limit its performance, together with the registration form, which must be submitted to the production team on or before March 14, 2016.
10. Upon registration, each contingent should indicate the name and TIN of the payee, in case the group wins a prize, along with the authorized recipient of the check.
11. Rehearsal schedules will be relayed by the Secretariat to the respective contingents. Assembly time shall be announced during the briefing of contingents on Wednesday, April 13, 2016.
Prizes at stake:
1st prize – P100,000
2nd prize – P50,000
3rd prize – P25,000
In compliance with BIR regulations, the following payments are subject to withholding taxes, unless the payee is a foundation with valid tax exemption ruling/certificate issued by the BIR, a copy of which should be submitted to the Secretariat upon registration :
Payment of prizes over P10,000 are subject to 20% final withholding tax.
The decision of the judges shall be final and unappealable.
1. In compliance with the BIR regulations, the following payments are subject to withholding taxes, unless the payee is a foundation with valid tax exemption ruling/certificate issued by the BIR, a copy of which should be submitted to the Secretariat upon registration :
a. payment of subsidies/allowances are subject to 2% withholding tax;
b. payment of prizes over P10,000 are subject to 20% final withholding tax;
The payee’s name and Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) is required before payment is made.
2. Sponsors’ banners/streamers should not exceed 20% of the total visual props. To have uniformity in placement of banners/streamers, each float shall be allowed banners and streamers on either side of the float.
3. Contingents must get approval from the organizers for any sponsorship solicitations. No companies/brands competing with Aliwan fiesta sponsors will be allowed to sponsor any contingent. A list of Aliwan Fiesta sponsors will be provided to the contingents as they get confirmed.
4.To determine which contingent goes first in the parade, the organizers will draw lots for the parade sequence on Monday, April 11, 2016. The parade sequence will be announced immediately through the festival Secretariat.
5.The Aliwan Fiesta organizers reserve the right to make adjustments/revisions on the guidelines to ensure the success of the event. Any revision will be communicated properly to all concerned.
Welcome to ladbrokes bonus codes information.